- Choose ALL to select all of the message on your first inbox page.
- You should receive an option to select all messages available in your inbox…choose it.
- Select your action on all the messages. I choose Mark as Read.
- Then I repeated 1 & 2, and applied an Archive
Label to all the messages.
- Then I archived them all.
In case I need an email, I can search for it, but I don’t have to look at all of the unread emails or inbox message count.
Well, I took some time off from Blogging over winter break as I took about 10 days away from anything job related.
What did I do…
Partially drywalled my basement wall
Partially painted my basement
Built some cool StarWars Lego sets:)
I hope to get back to weekly blog entries as the school year ramps up. I should have some kewl topics especially with the launch of Server 2008.
Another big development to follow will the social experiment of the year. My wife and I are trading our cars in and getting a signal Toyota prius! I’ll keep you posted.